Monday, May 17, 2010

Cutting the decking

Time to start cutting the old bridge decking down to size. I'm five weekends into this project now and finally starting to see some results.
The footprint of the cabin will be 12'x12' with the enclosure only 8'x10'. The front three feet will make a small porch.
About now I'm thinking maybe I'll hoist a sail on this bad boy and ride it down the river!
Stacked the logs back up to keep them off the ground over the coming week. We have predictions for rain on four of the next five days.

2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time.

    Decking Hoppers Crossing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope your customers are making sure your decks are built from reclaimed materials and not some rare endangered wood from Indonesia or other threatened species.

    ReplyDelete